£40,000 - £50,000 + Commission
Are you looking for a challenging Sales role within the Life Sciences sector? As the Life Sciences Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting an extensive range of products and services to the life science community through direct sales. The Sales Manager directs the field & internal sales team as well as maintaining a field sales role.
As the Life Sciences Sales Manager, you will be: -
- Determining and driving the sales strategy, revenue targets and budgets ensuring that key objectives met and expenditure kept within budget.
- In conjunction with the team developing a comprehensive sales plan for increasing sales at key accounts and other customer sites which have potential for targeted sales growth
- Managing and mentoring the sales team providing coaching and training as required
- Working closely with marketing team to ensure that efforts are coordinated and designed to maximise return on investment
- Prospecting & qualifying potential customers through telephone, e-mail and face-to-face meetings
As the Life Sciences Sales Manager, you should have:
- Degree level education in a life sciences subject
- Experience in laboratory techniques.
- Experience in scientific sales.
If you think the Life Sciences Sales Manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Life Sciences Sales Manager role, please use the apply now button or for more information please call Jason .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"