Role: Library Technologies Manager
Contracting Authority: Public Sector
Contract Length: 6 months (extension possible)
Pay Rate: £510
Security Clearance: Active SC Clearance & Sole British National (will consider candidates who DO NOT hold active SC Clearance, but this will delay onboarding and start dates by around 6 weeks)
- Analytical skills to interrogate and find solutions to deliver information content, with experience of library content management solutions, IP and federated authentication methods, search tools and single sign-on
- Ability to work at pace, work with others (All hands-on deck)
- Office365 Administration & Understanding of Library technologies
- Library & Information World experience
- Authentication of Electronic Library content i.e. eJournals, eBooks, Online Newspapers
- Identifying and introducing new Library Technology.
- Ability to converse with the technical teams both on-site and suppliers.
- Information Security experience
- Knowledge and experience of library technologies including article delivery, ebook platforms, ejournals, library authentication standards and Discovery services.
- Knowledge of the Digital Marketplace for government
- Content Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'