Lettings Property Manager - Oxford - up to £30k dependent on experience
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a very well respected Lettings brand who have built up a successful business over many years. They have built up an impressive Lettings portfolio and are a leader in residential lettings.
They are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their professional team who pride themselves in delivering a first class customer service.
You will be part of a very busy office who look after a large amount properties. This role involves dealing with rent arrears, tenants deposits, check outs and property maintenance issues. You need to have a strong knowledge of tenancy law, dispute management and all current legislation. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service whilst ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Current Property Management Experience
• Polished & Well Presented
• Full UK Driving licence and your own car
• Customer service skills essential
• Computer literate
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job