Lettings Officer - Southgate
Salary £23,500 - £30,000 plus Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Lettings team for our client based in their Southgate office.
They are looking for an experienced Lettings Officer to deliver a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focussed Lettings service whilst delivering excellent customer service.
They want a team player who will work positively towards team objectives and key performance of the business by, effectively and proactively managing caseloads of lettings, including responsibilities for:
- Mutual Exchanges
- Moving options
- Allocating and letting new build homes and existing homes.
- Ensuring all applicant data is correct and suitable candidates are being housed.
- Schedule and undertake viewings and sign ups, providing advice to prospective residents.
- Manage all aspects of marketing/ advertising of units
- Take responsibility to maintain records and systems.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able present and market properties.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage a demanding workload.
- Able to demonstrate an awareness of how operational matters impact budgets and financial performance.
- Strong IT skills - MS Office suite, CRM and internal computer systems and devises
- Previous experience of lettings or similar experience of working within a process driven, environment.
- Housing sector experience and knowledge around: relevant housing and immigration laws; welfare reform and the impact this has on housing with a basic understanding of benefit advice; and working with vulnerable people.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work efficiently, accurately and proactively to allocate and let homes
If you are interested in this Lettings Officer position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job