LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR/ SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - NORTHWOOD - UP TO £25k BASIC DOE AND UP TO £45k OTE DOE
Our client is a successful independent estate agent who are looking to employ a Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team in Norhwood. As a Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service.
In return my client will offer a competitive package with a clear career path for ambitious individuals. This is a company who has a great reputation and value their staff so you know that your career will be in safe hands.
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Valuing/ listing if senior
- Delivering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Good administration skills
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full clean driving licence
- Good IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Customer Service
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'