Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 + OTE (DOE)
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Lettings Manager to work with their very well-established client based in Peterborough.
Our client takes great pride in providing the highest service offering market-leading value for money and complete transparency on fees. Due to continued growth they are now seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to lead a small team and manage an ever-growing workload. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success within a Lettings Manager role with at least 3 years' experience along with having a personable and professional approach.
Principle Responsibilities for the Lettings Manager position:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Completing referencing checks, preparing tenancy documentation and liaising with Landlords to negotiate lets
- Collecting rents and updating tenant records on internal systems
- Managing inbound calls from appointment booking to handling complaints
- Completing property viewings, inventory reports and property inspections
- Dealing with maintenance works, compliance works and emergency calls outs
- Maintaining records and general administration
- Experience of managing a small lettings team
Person Specification for the Lettings Manager position:
- Previous experience as a Lettings Manager 3 years preferable
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Local residential market knowledge and a keen interest in real estate
- The capability to quickly build relationships with clients
- The ability to develop strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise lets
This is a full-time permanent Lettings Manager position, offering an annual salary of up to £25,000.
If you are interested in this Lettings Manager position I would welcome a conversation with you, please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing or call .
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'