You will be working to help landlords find a tenant and conduct a list of services for a letting package. For managing a property, you will work actively to help a landlord to meet the statutory requirements, to collect monthly rent, to arrange repairs and maintenances and other administration jobs.
Letting & Property Management Manager Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility of letting, management and landlord services
- Handle tenants’ enquiries, screen prospective tenants and organise viewings for a property
- Carry out tenant referencing checks, letting administration, and to help a tenant to follow the tenant rent procedure
- Conduct viewings for prospective tenants
- Help a landlord to meet the statutory requirements
- Conduct Check-in & Check-out services
- Arrange repairs & maintenances
- Collect the monthly rent and transfer the rent to a landlord bank account
- Produce a monthly / quarterly or 6 months rental statement
- Carry out an interim visit of the Property every 6 months and produce an interim report
Letting & Property Management Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years experiences in letting & management
- Full clean driving licence, willing to drive to let and managed properties
- Ideally having experience in letting and property management, but not essential
- Ideally having a degree in property related (grade 2:1)
- Comfortable with new and developing technology
You will be working for a fast-growing property information technology start-up. Rentalist Ltd operates online through the Rentalist mobile website to serve landlords and tenants national wide. Rentalist Ltd is different to any 'standard’ lettings agent due to being a burgeoning tech Start-up. They are currently with a well-known incubator, Setsquared Bristol and are looking to raise a significant amount of investment in the coming year. Rentalist Ltd have also designed and built their own Lettings & Property management software which staff, landlords and tenants can use.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (lunch time break an hour), 8 am to 1 pm on Saturdays
Salary: £30,000 per annum plus bonus (to be discussed further at interview)
You may have experience of the following: Letting & Property Management Manager, Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Residential Properties, Lettings Agent, Property, Lettings Officer, Residential Lettings, Property Lister, Property Manager, Customer Service Manager, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'