Lettings Manager - Shirley (Surrey)
Ready for your first or next step in Estate Agency management? Feel restricted in your current role and ready for the opportunity to progress?
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £26,000 + Car + Medical
On Target Earnings: £50,000
Location: Shirley, Surrey
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm (5 day Week)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Here at Cubitt & West, we are looking for a successful and motivated Lettings Manager to join our team. If you are an experienced Lettings Manager looking for a new challenge in your career, we would love to hear from you!
Our highly successful Shirley branch benefits from a very busy marketplace with the surrounding Croydon area. The combination of the London commuter location, high volume of properties and high rental values means the earning potentials and opportunities with this position are endless!
Duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services.
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
- Motivating staff with incentives and rewards.
- Listing and letting properties.
- Ensuring the business is compliant.
- Holding 1:1 review meetings and identifying development needs.
We need you to be:
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- Results driven with a strong track record for previous sales results.
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate the development of a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
In order to attract the right candidates we can personalise your package to suit, but as a guideline for Lettings Manager roles, you can earn OTES of anything up to £50,000 depending on location. Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn more!
With us you will also receive award winning training from the start.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'