Our client a Leading Holiday Business, are recruiting for a Head of Property will be responsible for managing and monitoring the performance of the regional team and individuals, providing an environment where there is clarity of purpose, goals and accountability for each team member and a high-quality experience for all owners.
The core objectives of the role will be to increase revenue per property and reduce churn rate across the team through use of business intelligence and strong leadership of the group of Account Managers.
The role will also look to add additional revenue streams to the region where appropriate with a particular focus on a range of services for owners focussed on supporting main company targets.
Liaise and provide support and relevant feedback and reports to Senior Managers and other team leaders.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- £300 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
- Manage and monitor the performance of regional team and individuals, providing an environment where there is clarity of purpose, goals and accountability for each team member and where all excel at demonstrating and understanding the value that property management provides to owners.
- Drive results to achieve a significant year on year uplift in revenue growth from properties within the regional portfolio.
- Where relevant manage the transition of acquisition properties into the regional portfolio, monitoring the success of properties, owner feedback and related staffing.
- Recruit and retain quality staff in line with company policy and procedures to ensure all targets are met and exceeded.
- Utilise data and evidence relating to your role to from monthly business reports to influence actions within your region including presenting findings to a range of audiences.
- Manage approval system for contractual agreements within agreed region with clear objective to increase company KPIs including blended commission.
- Liaise with Head of Managed Services to ensure clear procedures and systems on 'Managed Services’ for the region including creating links to 'approved’ trades and services.
- Provide and monitor clear working procedures and documentation. Assess workload regularly to review practices and maximise outputs. Proactively identify gaps in our systems, operations and activities to prevent business blockages resulting in loss of income.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to ensure collaborative working practices which benefit owner experiences and retention.
- Work closely with the Head of Owner Marketing to review and update owner communications.
- Analyse owner communication into the team via phones/email to ensure operational efficiency. Proactively make suggestions to contribute to streamlining communications and improve owner experience.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Significant experience in management with a proven track record of high performance preferably in a similar organisation or within the property/travel industry.
- Managing a team with a proven record of providing excellent service and results to a wide range of clients. Working closely with team members to assist on the more complex matters to ensure targets are achieved.
- Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with team members and clients to achieve company targets.
- A practiced people manager in recruitment, coaching and development of talent.
- Ability to lead by example in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach thinking proactively and creatively and manage a number of ongoing tasks.
- Interaction with other Heads of Departments and SMT playing a key part in business development.
- Proven ability to deliver growth through the implementation of best practise processes and training.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please contact King Recruit who are acting as a Recruitment Partner for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'