Lettings Coordinator - Stratford
£25000 + Car Allowance
Company Pension, Private healthcare & 26 days Holiday
Our Client is looking for a Lettings co-ordinator for their Stratford office to support the lettings team.
- Marketing of properties within the portfolio including taking the lead on coordinating floor plans and photography and maintaining our online marketing presence.
- Coordinating launch/viewing events alongside the Team Manager.
- Assist the Lettings Team in converting viewings/offers into reservations and reservations into successful occupation by playing a proactive role within the team and monitoring lettings files on an on-going basis.
- Booking viewings for Lettings Negotiators promptly, ensuring that negotiators time is well used throughout the day and calling applicants for feedback after appointments.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries by telephone and email.
- Manage and maintain applicant database, ensuring property details are sent to the appropriate applicants in good time.
- Maintain personal and commercial awareness of the market place, ensuring that best practice and market trends are reflected in lettings activity.
- Other ad hoc duties as required by Lettings Team Manager.
- Ensure compliance of areas controlled in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven knowledge and experience of the London lettings market. Gained within a public facing, commercial environment such as a reputable letting agency - desirable
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record in delivering on targets and objectives within a demanding 'customer focused’ lettings environment
- Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, both internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate a record of continuous personal development
- Enthusiastic and responsible attitude towards work with demonstrable attention to detail
- Able to define priorities and delivery in a demanding lettings environment environment
- Excellent diary/time management skills with the ability to plan appointments to maximise negotiators time
- ARLA qualifications
- Co Ordinator
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job