Are you an experienced Lettings professional looking for a new challenge? Then read on! Our local established client is looking for a LettingsBranch Manager to lead and drive the team offering an OTE of £27,000, company car and excellent benefits. You will be joining a well known established business, where the customer is their priority and they collaborate with the team to success. The role is permanent, full time and based in Banbury. Your prime role will be to manage the financial performance of the branch.
Key competencies for the Lettings Branch Manager:
- Implementing the lettings strategy to grow the business and portfolio of properties
- Leading and sustaining the financial performance of the branch
- Developing and motivating the team
- Setting targets for the branch and individuals
- Ensuring compliance with regular training and audits
- Mentoring, coaching and leading by example
- Using data to optimise branch performance
Skills/ experience required for the Lettings Branch Manager:
- Strong customer service skills, including conflict resolution
- Experience of working within residential lettings
- Have managed a successful sales team
- Extensive geographical knowledge of the area would be an advantage
- ARLA qualified to NFOPP level 3 would be an advantage
- Work well under pressure in a flexible, changing environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Engaging telephone manner
- A natural communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Strong MS Office skills
- Proactive approach, flexible with a 'can do' attitude
- Personable, professional and well-presented
- Highly organised, team player, flexible and adaptable
- Driving licence and is a must!
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Busy! Both the role and company are very rewarding. They will invest in your ongoing training and development and offer excellent career progression. You will be working in an open plan office in Banbury town and will also be very busy all of the time.
Opportunity: what's in it for me? Offering a salary of up to £20,000 uncapped commission with an OTE of £27,000, company car, excellent benefits and progression .You will be working standard office hours with alternative Saturdays. You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team who work together and deliver.
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- Lettings Manager
- Residential Lettings Manager
- Lettings Property Manager
- Lettings Coordinator. Property Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job