EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, an large Estate Agency brand with offices covering London and overseas to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join their Kensington based office to support their Lettings team dealing with mid to High end properties within Kensington, Mayfair and Knightsbridge.
As the Lettings Administrator you will be working closely with the Manager and Lettings Negotiators to assist with move ins and all general administration to ensure the smooth running of the office.
If you have experience within Letting Administration and are looking to improve your working environment or your salary then this is the perfect role to do this. Interviews are taking place this week!
* Assist letting department from valuation to move in procedures.
* Assist property manager with property management when required eg booking appointments from check in to check out, informing utility companies re inward and out moves.
* Prepare valuation letters, offer letters, via on line software.
* Create window cards and property lists from details, for lettings and sales.
* Make sure ID is in place for sales and rentals
* General filing and ad hoc admin
* Keep the letting department diary up to date with follow up appointments when required
* Ensure all required documents are in place for move in, eg, license to sublet, EPC, gas safety.
* Assist with any pre tenancy works when required (furniture, decorating etc)
* Keep up to date with gas safety/EPC/utility companies.
* Support the letting negotiators and Manager with the smooth running of the department.
* 12 months + experience working within a Lettings Administration role
* IT proficient: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must be a positive and outgoing individual
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent written and verbal English skills
* Team player
* £25k - £26k Salary (negotiable)
* Fantastic working environment with a friendly team
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment. If this is not the right role for you please contact EA Recruitment with your specific requirements as we are currently dealing with Property/Estate Agency roles across London.
- estate agent
- Lettings Administrator
- Property management
- Office Co-Ordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'