The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a Doncaster based sporting organisation to recruit a Leisure and Facilities Manager to be responsible for the day to day management of the sporting facilities.
This is an ideal role for a passionate individual already working in a similar Leisure/ Centre Manager position. It would also be an ideal role for a leisure assistant / duty manager ready for their next move
Ideally located in the Doncaster area, my client are easily accessible from Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Retford, Barnsley and surrounding areas.
- Responsible for the facility management, operational aspect and development of the pitch and activity usage of the facility
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- developing new facilities
- promoting and marketing the business
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- maintaining customer service standards
- dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies
- Experience of managing within a similar facility or demonstrable experience within an elite sporting environment.
- Experience in monitoring and managing departmental budgets
- Awareness of the elite sports culture
- Ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail. Awareness or NGB Level I / II Qualifications would be advantageous.
- Experience in sports development processes
- £19,000 - £23,000 DOE
- Bonus structure
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable employer in the Doncaster area
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- duty manager
- facilities manager
- leisure manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job