£10.00 - £13.50 per hour plus expenses, overtime, mobile phone, tablet, out of town bonus, pension and 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days
My clients are specialists in Water Hygiene and have been established for over 20 years. They provide a wide range of contracting and support services, which includes consultancy, technical expertise and engineering services.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Water Hygiene Operative to join their growing team.
You responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments on Domestic Systems
- Temperature monitoring
- TMV Servicing
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- A minimum of 3 years experience carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments
- Based North of Birmingham
- C&G BS4 or WMSoc in Risk Assessments would be an advantage
- Process water systems and Cooling Tower experience would also be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence
This position is covering Nationwide, therefore you MUST be flexible with travelling and staying away at least 1 week a month.
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting position with a growing company that offer genuine progression opportunities, then please call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV.