Page Personnel are recruiting for a Legal Secretary in Leeds City Centre.
The client is a well established growing firm based in Leeds City Centre. We are looking for a candidate for an immediate start for a 9 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for digital dictation, diary management, organising meetings and arranging appointments, financial streams, general administration and PA duties.
The Successful candidate:
* Must have experience as a legal secretary
* Must have fantastic communication
* Must have a flexibility approach, with the mentality to deliver a high quality of service to internal and external clients
* Around 70 wpm typing speed, with high degree of accuracy
* Ideally RSA II in typing, audio typing or word processing
* Must have proficiency within the MS Office Suite
* Must have a strong work ethic
* Must be adaptable
The Successful Candidate will receive:
- Excellent company benefits and perks
- Leeds City Centre location
- Excellent opportunity to work within an established firm
- Between £18,000 - £22,000 permanent equivalent, depending on experience
- Leeds City Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job