We are working with a highly respected, top-tier specialist legal firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary, on a full time and permanent basis. The firm is very friendly, and are highly thought of within their specialist sector of Family Law across the UK.
What will you be doing?
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to Fee Earners
- Ensuring all administrative processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Accurate production of all legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and external visitors
- Administration of all matters arising from daily post/DX
- Audio and copy typing
- Prioritising all workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintaining accurate Client files
- Organising of meetings, conferences and booking appointments
Key Skills and Attributes
- Legal secretarial experience (2 yrs +)
- Excellent planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- A strong team player who understands the need to be flexible in approach
- Be a confident communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills, and one who knows the importance of delivering exceptional client service
- Able to work under pressure, whilst remaining calm
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in the field of Family Law.
- Experience of using BigHand digital dictation
- Knowledge of Quantum and DPS document management system
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to continue their legal secretarial career within a friendly modern award-winning specialist law practice.
Working hours: 9.00am- 5.30pm
Parking available on site & close walkable distance from railway station
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bupa cash plan
Please note that Clearcut Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will try to contact all suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Keywords: Law, Legal, Secretary, Family Law, Buckinghamshire
- Family Law
- BigHand Digital Dictation
- Law Firms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job