Search Consultancy is recruiting a Legal Assistant to join one of our top
Legal Client's in Watford.
You will be providing administrative support to the Paralegals in the team.
Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential, but professional services experience preferred.
* Support Paralegals in all aspects of their work and responsibilities to operate at optimum efficiency at all times
* File documents and maintain the filing systems, including the timely and efficient archiving and retrieval of files
* To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client documentation and information
* To process new instructions using the case management system and generate formal demands and default notices
* To carry out searches and issue court proceedings using case management system
* To book agents to attend court hearings and to notify all parties
* To prepare witness statements and instruct agents to attend court hearings
* To set up evictions using case management system
* To maintain diary entries and status notes on the case management system
* To undertake any other ad hoc duties as requested, including the timely completion of various spreadsheets and statistics
Required experience, skills and attributes
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent literacy skills
* Good IT skills (Word, Outlook)
* Enthusiastic and professional approach to work
* Excellent attention to detail and ensures accuracy at all times
* A professional and efficient approach to work
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Ability to take responsibility for own work
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Is dedicated to exceptional client service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.