We are recruiting a Legal Secretary to join a Residential Conveyancing department at a well-regarded firm based in Ipswich, Suffolk
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To record all client and matter details and set up new files, and ensure that the client/matter details are kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Fee Earner
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary ideally in a Residential Property department
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
An attractive salary and excellent career progression are both on offer to the successful individual.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job