Duties included are:
* Audio typing, preparing correspondence and court forms.
* Diary management for fee earners
* Client liaison, answering telephones, being a friendly and positive point of contact on the telephone and in person.
* First point of contact for other professionals including solicitors, barristers etc,
communicating by email and telephone.
* Assistance with billing, filing and archiving etc and other ad-hoc administrative and secretarial tasks.
* Opening and closing client files on case management system including accurately keeping all details up to date.
* Preparing for trial, including paginating and indexing court bundles.
* A fast and accurate typing speed with meticulous attention to detail.
* Microsoft skills including word, excel and outlook.
* Great organisational and time management skills.
* An ability to work under pressure, as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarding and established firm. The team are very warm and welcoming and you will have the opportunity to build a long term successful career. Walking distanced from local amenities and great transport links this opportunity is not to be missed.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- legal secretary
- Family law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job