Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
The prime role of the legal secretary is to provide direct support to his/her principal to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below.
The legal secretary is expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Provide refreshments when asked to do so.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with our clients standards for client care.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so.
-Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and clients documentation and information
This is a part - time role 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm 5 days a week
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in, please send your CV to Bee or call her on
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency where this vacancy is concerned.
- Legal secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'