Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly reputable law firm with offices in the outskirts of Nottingham, whilst also not far from Derby.
Our fantastic client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their reputable Conveyancing department.
Duties to include:
- Use digital dictation systems to accurately type solicitor’s letters
- Type a variety of legal correspondence
- Update bespoke conveyancing records with updates on Land Registry and searches
- Coordinate diaries and making appointments
- Liaise with clients via telephone and email
- Handle confidential legal documentation, filing and archiving as required
- Use IT Systems, to include: MS Office and bespoke case management systems
- Knowledge of Conveyancing is highly advantageous
- Previous experience within the Legal sector essential
- Typing speeds in excess of 50wpm
- Good IT Skills, to include MS Office and office management systems
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary: c£15,000 - £17,500 D.O.E.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.