** Legal PA - Corporate Team **
** Ongoing temporary role **
** Global law firm**
** Highly competitive salary**
Are you an immediately available, experienced Legal PA? Do you have experience supporting within Corporate? Are you open to temporary work to gain new insights into a global law firm? If so - this role is perfect for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal PA to join a well-established, hugely successful law firm, based in stunning offices in central London.
Supporting a fantastic team of fee earners, this Legal PA role includes:
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls and events
- Extensive diary management
- Booking travel and producing detailed itineraries
- Supporting the billing process
- Client liaison
To be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Strong experience gained as a Legal PA, ideally with Corporate exposure
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including a good understanding and experience of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage your own workload
- Immediate availability and able to commit to an ongoing temp role
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!
- Law Firm
- Legal Secretary
- Legal PA