Start Date-February 5th
Location-Leeds Valley Park (LS10)
Salary-18,900 rising to 20,700 after 6 months
Hours- FULL TIME ONLY-working anytime between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri. 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-2pm (set shift pattern).
Our client who are a European leader in credit management services are currently expanding their Legal Customer Service team. They are looking for ambitious and reliable professionals who want the chance to join a forward thinking organisation who offer high quality training and genuine progression opportunities.
* Speaking with customers who are in arrears and facing court proceedings, negotiating affordable payment plans where appropriate
* Using empathy to put yourself in the customers shoes
* Talking through income and expenditure to ensure you come to the right solution
* Reviewing payment plans and reconnecting with customers to check the payment plan still works for them
The ideal candidate:
* Strong experience in customer service, ideally at least 2 years in a call based role.
* Able to work in a high pressure and demanding environment.
* Able to pass a credit and criminal record check, able to provide references for the past 5 years of employment.
* FULLY FLEXIBLE to work between the hours stated.
Successful candidates will receive:
* Competitive salary plus bonuses based on call quality and meeting company standards
* Free on-site gym
* 3% flexible benefits
* Contributory pension
* Progression opportunities-company has a gold award for investors in people
* Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
* Chance to study for legal qualifications
If you are interested and meet all of the above requirements, please send us your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.