Conveyancing Secretary, Derby, Paying up to £18,000
Your new company
My client a leading residential conveyancing law firm is looking to recruit a permanent conveyancing secretary to join their business on a permanent basis supporting 2 partners.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Residential & Commercial Conveyancing department
- Audio typing detailed correspondence, pleadings, witness statements, instructions to counsel and other legal documents
- Amending and preparing documentation
- Assisting with the preparation of trial bundles
- Assisting with Land Registry and land Registry searches
- Liaising confidentially with clients.
- Assisting and working alongside the fee earners on Conveyancing cases
- Diary management and organising meetings
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within residential conveyancing
- Able to use digital dictation
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM's
- Able to work in a busy office under pressure
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract to start ASAP based in Derby City centre, working in brand new offices in a very well established and credible law firm.
Paying up to £18000 plus bonus
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Legal Conveyancing Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"