Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a successful law firm in Bradford city centre. They are looking to identify a Legal Cashier to join their Finance Team.
The Legal Cashier role forms part of a busy Finance Team in the Bradford Office. It holds key responsibilities for processing the company's financial transactions - across a wide range of specialist legal service areas.
Duties will include;
- Handling financial transactions for internal and clients' accounts, inputting invoices, processing payments via cheques, BACS, CHAPS and credit card
- Dealing with queries and obtaining authorisation from internal colleagues and external clients
- When necessary provide appropriate support for other roles as and when required
- Utilise a good working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR)
- Undertake banking, bank reconciliations and cheque processing
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar Legal Cashier/Legal Accounts role
- Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Have good all round IT system skills
To apply for the position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Hugh Fox via LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'