The opportunity to join a growing legal services provider in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business with over £11bn annual turnover and join a reputable and growing company. If you are highly motivated, energetic and have high levels of personal organisation skills then this is the role for you. This role offers excellent career progression to start your career in legal.
- Support Case Managers by carrying out administrative work which meets the requirements of the Case Management Framework
- Work effectively from a task list on a daily basis, ensuring that the task list is well maintained with no late tasks including scheduling follow up tasks with both third parties and internal stakeholders
- Support the Case Managers with customer communication over the telephone, building relationships and dealing with any issues which may arise with the customer
- Support the development and implementation of any process changes to the Case Management Framework
Skills / Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A Law Degree or some legal experience would be desirable but this is not essential
- Administration experience is also desirable
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Miriam Thomas at Yolk Recruitment.
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.