Legal Secretary / Administrator
ASAP start on a temporary basis, with the view of going permanent. You must be available immediately to be considered.
My client, a well established Construction firm, is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Group General Counsel team on a temporary basis with the view to this becoming a permanent position.
Must haves to be considered;
- 2 years working as an administrative assistant within the legal sector
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages, including Outlook & PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and be keen to learn and develop in the role
- Diary management
- Setting up meeting rooms
- General administrative support including booking travel and accommodation
- Proactively managing filing and archive processes for the general counsel
- Liaising with divisions to ensure up to date powers of Attorney
If you have Legal Secretary experience and are available immediately, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job