A varied and exciting administrative role has arisen within a successful law firm in Cardiff.
- Competitive salary of £17,000
- Subsidised Parking
- Stable and growing firm with exciting prospects
- Hours Mon- Fri 9am to 5.30pm 1 hour lunch
- Copy typing involves working from hand written, printed or typed documents.
- Audio typing requires speedy typing as you listen to a dictated tape, this will improve with practice
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Answering the phone
- Photocopying, faxing and franking
- Managing the post
- Maintain filing
- Strong data input experience is essential
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to communicate very well both written and verbally
- Happy to do varied duties if needed and help other team members with high work loads
- Audio-typing experience
- Legal Administrative experience
If this role sounds ideal, Please send your CV immediately, we will be interviewing from Thursday on-wards this week into next week. For further info please call Natalie at the Cardiff branch of Randstad
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- data input
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job