Leasehold/Right to Buy Administrator
My client are a local government office based in SE London and are currently recruiting an experience Leasehold Administrator for an ongoing temporary booking.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide related general administrative support to the Home Ownership Service team.
• Manage all correspondence within the Home Ownership Service
• To carry out routine maintenance and updating of leaseholders and Right to Buy applicants information
• Assist with the production of service charge statements and bills
• Complete work in accordance with agreed targets and timescales
• Ensure all work reflects clients' corporate objectives and values
• To maintain an effective customer care approach when carrying out duties
• To keep up to date with relevant legislations
• Participate fully and effectively in team working and contribute to a culture of continuous performance improvement
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next ongoing booking please do not hesitate to submit your CV at your earliest convenience
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job