Brewster Partners are supporting a local retail company with a new exciting role.
Their HR team is growing and is now in need of support from a Learning and Development Advisor to work along side the People Development Business Partner.
As the Learning and Development Advisor, you will:
* Design and deliver the new starter induction programme.
* Undertake on the job training with new starters, and refresher
training with existing colleagues as and when required.
* Support managers to ensure colleagues are compliant with
their essential learning.
* Design and deliver technical and soft skills training
* Provide coaching and mentoring to colleagues so they are
able to effectively transfer learning into the workplace.
* Evaluate and assess the 'return on investment' of people
* Review learning content of existing training to create fit for
purpose, effective learning solutions that achieve the learning
* Provide advice and guidance to managers and colleagues on
people development interventions to support business needs
and personal objectives.
* Work with the People Development Business Partner to
maintain and develop people development frameworks i.e.
performance management, essential learning, leadership and
* Support the People Development Business Partner with
conducting individual and organisational needs analysis.
* Work collaboratively with the wider HR Team on people
development and engagement activities.
* Experienced in the full learning cycle and adult
* Facilitation and coaching skills
* Able to build and maintain good works relationships
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Experience of working in a complex, changing, fast
* Instructional design and delivery experience
* CIPD / T.A.P or equivalent and/or qualified by experience
* Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
* Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and
skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- new starters
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'