Learning and Development Advisor
Up to £28,000 depending on experience – Permanent position
Based in Dundee
Reed are looking to recruit a Talent and Resourcing Advisor for a well-respected client based in Dundee who are looking to implement a new L&D strategy across the organisation while they continue to grow.
Duties involved in this role will include:-
- Develop, deliver and evaluate learning and development activities
- Attend multiple events representing the business at Universities
- Attract external talent for existing and upcoming vacancies
- Manage the on boarding process for new starts
- Involvement with the full recruitment process
- Support the HR team with a variety of tasks
- General ad-hoc HR tasks
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:-
- Previous experience working within Learning and Development similar position
- Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems
- A passion for talent management
- Work creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders throughout all levels of business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are looking for a challenging role with opportunity for progression long-term then this could be the one for you. If you are interested in applying for this role, or to discuss it in more detail, please apply with an updated CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'