Job Title: Lead Source Generator
Rate of Pay: 21,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a positive and friendly attitude? Are you looking for an exciting part time role working in a tight- knit team environment?
If so, I am looking for an outgoing and energetic Lead Source Generator for small family business in Orpington. I am looking for someone who has the confidence to work autonomously within the role and accomplish things with little supervision, but contribute well to a team performance and maintain excellent communications with management. You need to be able to multi-task, prioritise work load and be confident on the phone.
This is office based role and you will be required to contact potential prospects through outbound telephone calls. The work is fast paced, demands a high volume of calls per hour and is both intense and repetitive.
- Ability to confidently initiate and guide a conversation with new people
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone: courteous, sociable and patient
- Previous experience of providing an employer with successful lead source generation and quickly building and nurturing trust in relationships
- Strong focus on the task in hand, be naturally empathetic and a great listener
- Ability to read people and situations, even on the phone
- Flexible approach to work and ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering tasks to deadline and utilise your knowledge of systems, products and processes to maximize efficiency
- Annual Leave - 28 days per annum ( pro rata)
- Part Time office hours Tuesday to Friday 9:30 - 13:00
- Friendly team environment
If you want to apply for this exciting position? Apply now!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job