This role will be an integral part of the QA Testing team, and will liaise closely with Development and Technical leads to analyse, build and maintain automation test suites as part of a shared services team within the QA function.
Pershing provides a broad range of financial business solutions to investment banks, broker-dealers, wealth managers, financial planners and advisers across EMEA. We provide sophisticated front-end technology and flexible middle office capabilities with execution, settlement and custody services. These are supported by a robust regulatory and compliance framework with dedicated client asset experience and expertise.
The primary responsibilities will be:
• To provide test automation services as part of an integrated Shared Services team
• Matrix managed within the Project Delivery teams to deliver release and project commitments
• Undertake a range of testing activities including test estimation, writing test plans, closure reports and test analysis summaries
• As appropriate develop test cases and test scripts in conjunction with Business subject matter experts
• Provide education and guidance on the use of HP ALM
• Assist in Release planning and implementation
• Manage the sign-off and closure of automated test suites as appropriateQualifications
• 3-5 years as a test analyst or test lead
• Experience writing Selenium and JMeter Test Scripts
• Financial sector experience
• ISTQB foundation or higher
• Strong stakeholder management
• Experience working in a structured IT delivery team
• Hands on experience with HP ALM tool set
• Experience of SOAP UI, SWAGGER, Specflow and Specflow Plus
• Experience of both Agile and Waterfall SDLCs
• Experience working with TDD and BDD techniques and environments
• Experience within commercial banking environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Measured and co-operative
• Attention to detail
• Independent, ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
The successful candidate will ideally be based at the Bank’s Manchester office and be part of the Bank’s QA Testing team. The team consists of some twenty eight professionals covering all aspects of the testing life cycle as part of the Business Change directorate. The team operates internationally across sites in Chennai, Pune, Manchester, London and Liverpool.
What we can offer you:
• Challenging, fun and supportive environment
• 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
• Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'