Lead Marketing Manager 0607
Our client, a global contemporary dance label with a roster ranging from charting acts through to underground are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for Dance & Electronic to join their fast-growing team in London and be responsible for creating and delivering impactful campaigns across their labels.
· Build innovative, industry-leading Marketing plans to drive streaming & social growth for our artists & labels.
· Liaise with the artists day-to-day to ensure that all campaigns are actioned accurately.
· Lead the weekly marketing meeting, providing campaign updates to the Label Director, Head of Marketing and the wider team.
· Create & deliver detailed briefs for the internal design team as well as managing external creatives & agencies.
· Manage campaign budgets, ensuring that spend is optimised to reach campaign objectives.
· Work with the Brand Marketing Manager & Community Manager closely to ensure that all key campaign activations receive sufficient coverage on the label social channels.
· Attend events, studio sessions, video shoots etc to capture content for use on release campaigns.
The ideal candidate will…
· Have a deep-rooted love of Dance & Electronic music and already be familiar with the labels in this genre.
· Have at least 2 years’ experience working in Music Marketing for a record label.
· Have a track record of delivering impactful music marketing campaigns.
· Have an excellent understanding of key social media channels including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, X, Threads, Discord, Twitch etc.
· Be creative. Idea generation is essential to this role to build innovative campaigns.
· Having an excellent creative eye will also be necessary when realising visual branding for album campaigns or other projects.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
· Be a team player.
· Be highly organised and have strong attention to detail.
· Be a digital native, i.e., you have a strong understanding of how to use the Google Doc Suite and are very IT-literate.
· Basic skills with Photoshop, Premiere/Final Cut Pro and Excel a plus.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'