The company have an existing opportunity for a Lead Generator to join our team. They are looking for candidates that are driven, hardworking and looking to develop a great career within the commercial insurance industry.
Candidates will need to have exceptional telephone manners, professional, confident, and committed to providing an excellent customer service while speaking with our client base.
The role of a lead generator includes:
- Proactively contacting our prospective and existing client based to introduce our business, products, and services.
- Gaining consent from clients for us to contact upon renewal to review the commercial insurance requirements.
- Obtaining accurate renewal dates.
- Ensure client and risk information is accurate and kept up to date in line with regulation.
- Transferring clients to our team of account executives for commercial insurance reviews and quotations.
- Manage and prioritise your own workload effectively in order to achieve targets.
- Deliver a positive, energetic, and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Be punctual, loyal, and committed to the business at all times.
- Take an active role in self-development in line with your individual development plan.
- Maintain a consistent and high level of quality and service in all your work.
- Actively contribute to driving our business forward, embedding our company values and act professional at all times.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Provide you with compliance, risk and regulatory training for you to fulfil your role compliantly and of excellent quality standard.
- Provide all product training for each of our product offerings
- Create a development plan for you to be successful in your career within the insurance industry
- Provide funding for you to gain all of your professional and industry recognised qualifications.
- 22 holidays plus bank holidays
- Salary: £16,000 plus a bonus structure when targets are achieved.
Essential: Good IT Skills
Insurance experience not necessary.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Commercial Insurance
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job