Up to £19,000 per annum base with uncapped commission & bonus scheme - OTE £28K +
Working at the forefront of next generation wireless internet technology in this key consumer facing role, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads to create appointments for our Sales Team.
Predominantly field based working, you will be tenacious and results orientated with a high level of initiative and personal drive. Equally important is being well organised, having the ability to work alone or as part of a team and having excellent communication and rapport building skills.
This is a wide and varied job as you will be involved in sales exhibitions, targeted household canvassing, researching competitors and aiding the office based sales team. The key focus of the job is meeting the KPI’s set for quality and quantity of leads generated.
We are looking for people with outstanding communication and negotiation skills and an ability to make things happen. You will be great at building strong relationships with clients and colleagues. We want people who champion excellence, follow through on promises and go that extra mile for both the business and the customer. We need people with the aptitude to learn all aspects of the business so they can deliver knowledgeable and informed advice to our customer base.
What we are offering:
- £18,000 per annum with uncapped commission paid per unit!
- Monthly bonus scheme when you bill to a certain KPI or more!
- Excellent professional working environment
- Dedicated coaching, training and development to ensure you have the best opportunity to improve your skills and develop your career
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme with unrivalled commission scheme
- Company pension
- Excellent career and progression paths for those who are willing to go the extra mile
- Office based minutes from the M65 (Junction 8) with onsite restaurant and free parking
Skills and experience required:
- ability to empathise and build rapport with customers (essential);
- good negotiation skills, resilient and possessing ability to cope with rejection;
- ability to work flexibly, and autonomously or as part of a team;
- experience of field based working
- experience of working in a fast paced, target driven environment;
- experience of working towards and achieving targets;
- good IT skills;
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- highly motivated;
- enthusiastic with a passion to succeed for a growing company;
- persuasive and resolute attitude.
Our offices are based near Burnley, the working hours are 40 per week, between the hours of 8am - 8pm and some weekend working will be necessary.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you! Please click apply or email your cv and covering letter to us for consideration.