Lead Front End Developer - Award-winning E-Learning Company - London - £70-80,000
This Award-winning Company based in Central London are looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join their rapidly growing team where you will be line managing and growing their Front-End Developers. Reporting into their Head of Engineering you will be working closely with their Design, Product and Development team to build and prioritise the product roadmap. You will be working with the latest cutting-edge technologies such as ES6, React, Redux, Webpack, CSS Jest etc. You will play a major part in mentoring, line managing and growing the Front-End team; taking ownership for the recruitment of new team members who come on board, whilst also overseeing the quality of your team's deliverables and be responsible for driving improvements.
You will need to have;
- Experience leading Front-End teams and be passionate about best practices and sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Experience coaching and mentoring all levels of Front-End Developers
- A Good understanding of unit testing
- Project management methodologies; Lean, Agile etc and project tracking using Jira or similar tools
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD methodologies / trade-off
- Experience in building complex web/mobile applications
- Strong software design, OOP and database system experience
- Commercial experience with React, Redux and ES6
- Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean or similar
If you have any experience leading small-medium sized and fast-growing teams and experience with C#, SQL, Java, Webpack, Jest, Flow, Node.js that would be highly advantageous for the role.
Do get in touch if you are interested in hearing more on the role!