Role: Languages Graduate - Spanish and Italian speaking Export Sales Representative
Salary: £27,000 basic + 1,000 quarterly targeted bonus
We are recruiting a Languages graduate for an entry level Spanish and Italian speaking Export Sales Representative in North Nottinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly successful, global client!! We are looking for an ambitious languages Graduate looking to begin their career in the export sales industry.
The successful candidate will receive a company mobile phone, company laptop, priority airport pass, progression opportunity and the chance to travel internationally
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with new and existing clients both face to face and over the telephone/email. This is a great opportunity for a Languages graduate (Spanish and Italian, other languages would also be desirable) looking to join successful company where you can establish yourselves and develop a long lasting career.
The role of Spanish and Italian speaking Export Sales Representative involves heading your region - Spain, Portugal, Italy, Australia and some Eastern European Countries for sales and distribution sales. Reporting to the Export Sales Manager - Full training will be provided
- MUST be fluent in both Spanish and Italian (written and spoken to a professional level)
- Other languages would be desirable but not essential
- Travel is essential - Once or twice a month travel to Spain or Italy is required
- Must hold UK driving licence and own your own car
- Advanced IT skills in all Microsoft packages
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to develop new and existing relationships
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Any face to face sales experience would be desirable
- Business to Business sales experience would be desirable
Commutable from Chesterfield / Mansfield / Nottingham/Sheffield/Derby
Don't miss out apply now!! Send your CV to Turnerfox Recruitment or call
- Graduate / Languages / Spanish / Italian / Sales / Exports Sales / B2B /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'