Abatec are working with one of the South West's most successful regional civil engineering contractors to recruit a Land Surveyor on a permanent basis. Abatec are working with one of the South West's most successful regional civil engineering contractors to recruit a Land Surveyor on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will find themselves involved with an interesting array of civil engineering projects including highway construction, bridge and culvert replacements as well as demanding earthworks projects.
Our client has a very good reputation in the market for delivering high quality results in both main contractor and sub contractor environments.The successful candidate will be based from the Bath area and involved with projects within the South West of the UK predominantly M4 / M5 corridor.
As the Land Surveyor you will :
- Undertake land/topographic and engineering surveys, using a variety of specialist equipment and technology, such as robotics and 3D scanners
- Complete setting out duties as required
- Analyse data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD, Civils3D, Leica Survey Software
- Prepare survey drawings
- Present data to clients and writing reports
- Advise on technical matters
Our client is looking for a Land Surveyor with :
- A degree in Civil or Civil & Coastal Engineering
- The desire to continue learning in a practical environment
- The ability to progress within a stable company to take on more responsibility
Benefits for the Land Surveyor :
- Opportunity to work with a highly reputable firm
- Competitive salary and defined route of progression with excellent training
- Company car / transport, pension
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler. The reference for this vacancy is 127845.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.