- An exciting opportunity for a Formal Outerwear Designer with a ladieswear background to join an established and leading supplier of clothing and accessories to various high street retailers including Debenhams, Miss Selfridge and ASOS.
- Creating ranges of fast fashion ladies formal outerwear designs.
- Researching trends, creating mood/trend boards and completing competitive shops.
- Attending fashion shows, going on shopping trips, reviewing emerging trends and buying samples.
- Liaising with factories, suppliers and customers to develop new ranges.
- Producing detailed production specification sheets.
- Producing detailed design sheets for factories.
- Looking at samples and making amendments to improve designs before going into production.
- Delivering products on budget.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have at least 3 years experience in a similar role working with ladies outerwear.
- Strong CAD skills including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to undertake trend prediction.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'