Contract Type: Agency Temp
Salary: £23-24,000 per year.
- Working shifts (6-2, 2-10) with weekend work every 4th week.
- Inspection and sampling of starting materials, intermediates, bulk products, packaging components and finished products.
- Collection and storage retention samples.
- Environmental sampling of the facility (water, plates and swabs).
- Despatch of samples for external analysis.
- Maintain accurate records of work, carry out and follow written procedures.
- Reporting of results to facilitate material disposition
- Management of laboratory glassware and consumable availability
- Calibration of basic test equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally qualified to GCSE level in mathematics and/or science.
- In the absence of formal qualifications he/she must be competent in basic mathematical manipulations and have an understanding of science.
- It is essential that the job holder is diligent in their work, with an eye for detail and is capable of understanding and working to strict working protocols.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'