CY Partners are currently recruiting a Laboratory Technician for a Client based in Haltwhistle. The client is a well-established and they are a manufacturer of speciality chemicals in the North East of England.
Duties will include:
- To work to all company standards for health, safety, environment and quality.
- Plan and perform standardised laboratory testing of safety critical fluids
- Accurately record and report test data for reporting to customers
- Perform general lab duties such as glassware, chemical and equipment maintenance
- To carry out tasks commensurate with the skills and level of the job holder
To be considered you must have a degree in Chemistry or closely related degree. Good communication, planning, organisational and analytical thinking skills are essential.
- Test Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job