The following job is no longer available:
The successful candidate will be providing co-ordination and administration of the L&D calendar, such as Induction programmes, Academies and development workshops. Liaising with delegates, trainers/presenters and other external providers ensuring a high-quality L&D service is maintained. Duties will include:
• Ensuring venues, resources, accommodation and refreshments are planned
• Producing professional handouts and presentations
• Administrating the online learning centre, ensuring accuracy of information
• Being able to prioritise work as appropriate.
• Working with the team
• Keeping excellent records of information and providing monthly management information
• Making certain we are in line with our service level agreements
You will also be the administrator of the feedback survey tool and assisting the Head of L&D and the wider team in the delivery of other L&D projects and initiatives as appropriate.
Good knowledge of analytical tools
Previous L&D experience in a regulated industry
Advances MS Office skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills
Able to work under pressure
Pay strict attention to detail
Please apply online
Fore queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"