KS2 Teacher - Permanent Contract
Main Pay Scale, with starting point negotiable depending on experience.
Experienced teachers and NQT's welcome to apply
Urgent Closing Date: 09/02/2018
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in teaching? Would a lower KS2 position be your ideal? How would a permanent contract sound to you? Can you start in April?
The Governors of this good to outstanding Catholic school are seeking to appoint a motivated and inspirational teacher, to join theis dedicated and dynamic team with in a 'good' school in Burgess Hill.
If you are passionate about learning and teaching and want to be part of a continuing success story then I want to hear from you. There is a short window on this role so please cantact Paul Hirchfield at Randstad as soon as possible for more information.
The school can offer:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic pupils whose behaviour is outstanding (Ofsted 2013 and Diocesan 48 Inspection 2014)
- A happy learning environment where everyone is valued;
- A warm and welcoming Catholic community with excellent partnerships between school, parents and parish;
- Supportive and hardworking staff and governors
- Support for your own professional development.
We are looking for someone who;
- Has a passion for teaching and a love of learning
- Has a drive to be outstanding
- Challenges and motivates all pupils to be the best they can be
- Can enable them to learn through a creative delivery of the curriculum.
If you are available to visit the school next week and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact me if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.