Guaranteed to beat your current agency rates of pay!
Are you able to inspire, engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential?
Do you want to work alongside a vibrant and dedicated team?
Would you like to further develop yourself as a teacher by continuous commitment to CPD?
We are currently looking for a qualified KS2 teacher, NQT's are encouraged to apply, for a long term position Starting in May to cover for a year in the first instance in Harrogate.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated key stage two specialist who is able to successfully deliver the national curriculum creatively and diversely to pupils at all levels.
The position starts in May and is to cover for a year, in the first instance. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides a creative and enjoyable approach to learning. It is a partnership in which everyone is valued and given the opportunity to achieve and celebrate personal success, whilst taking pride in being part of our school family.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job