KS2 Teacher - Lancaster
PART TIME MIXED KS2 TEACHER - LANCASTER
The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA), based in Lancaster, have successfully worked in partnership with schools since 2002.
A primary school close to Lancaster, working exclusively with LTA/Reed Education are looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher on a temporary basis. This will be teaching a mixed KS2 class for 3 days per week.
This role will be part time, with 10% PPA time. Qualified Teacher Status and previous experience/strong knowledge of KS2 and SEN is essential for this position.
The ideal candidate:
* A qualified teacher (Essential)
* Experience within KS2
* Strong behaviour management
* Strong understanding and knowledge of SEN
* Available to start from October 2020
At the LTA we provide the following service features:
• Highly competitive rates of pay, in-line with LCC Payscale
• Continual Professional Development and FREE training courses
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
I would strongly suggest that if you are seeking employment in education, to contact me as your earliest convenience. There’s certainly no reason not to work with the number one agency - THE LTA!!
Before being cleared for work in schools, the LTA run certain compliance checks in the interest of safeguarding children, therefore successful candidates will be required to come into our branch and complete a number of checks, including a fully enhanced DBS during the registration process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'