Job title: KS2 Teacher
Bridge Education are seeking an outstanding KS2 Teacher for a good school based in Blackpool.
'We believe that the Primary years lay the foundation for all that is to follow, so it is most important that positive attitudes to learning are formed and nurtured. We want our children to enjoy all aspects of their primary school years.'
You'll need to be a qualified KS2 Teacher, with the ability to teach engaging well-thought-out lessons that maintain the interest of the students.
We can offer:
- Excellent mentoring team
- Safe and well maintained teaching areas
- Stimulating working environment for pupils
- QTS with relevant experience in a primary school setting
- Ability to teach engaging well-thought-out lessons
- Excellent classroom practice
- Strong behaviour management
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'