KS2 SEND Teacher
Special Needs School
Key Stage 2 Teacher
£130 - £150 per day
Your new school
Your new school is an outstanding special school with Specialist School Status located in Ealing, London. Your new school is currently looking for a Qualified Teacher to join their high performing team of Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Therapists. This job is full time and long term, starting as soon as possible.
Your new role
Your new role will include you working closely with a KS2 class which has a max capacity of 10 pupils. Each day will contain lesson planning and marking, and will be supported by 2 Teaching Assistants and the pupils have EHC plans that cover mild challenging behaviour and ASD. The working hours are 8:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday and there are onsite facilities available outside of these hours for additional lesson planning and resource making.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of teaching in a primary school
* Strong leadership and direction skills.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay in line with experience and qualifications/training
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a SEND specialist
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Ella on .
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.