- Washing up collecting dishes
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
This is a supported living establishment and you will be working in the kitchen prepping food throughout the day.
Your hours will be 7am - 3pm or 8am - 4pm
This job is Monday to Friday.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Part time
- Kitchen Porter