Kitchen Porter / Catering Assistant - £19k to £20k
An opportunity to work within a friendly, grand village type environment, located within the heart of Chelsea. This beautiful company offers its residents, guests. visitors and staff, breathtaking views and facilities. The catering department is looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter / Catering Assistant, to provide support to the Kitchen and catering departments, ensuring high standards of cleanliness and moving / basic preperation of food and beverage between the various departments.
- £19k to £20k
- Working 5 days out of seven on a rota basis
- There will be weekend working and the possibility of late nights to cover events on occasions.
- Paid for lunch breaks
- Any overtime / extra hours are optional and will be paid for
- Excellent holidays and benefits
- Location: Central London
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the catering departments.
- To clean machinery, fabric and equipment.
- To wash, dry and stack crockery and cutlery.
- To sweep and mop floors
- To clean walls, windows, fridges, shelves, trolleys, hot plates, tables, etc as detailed
- To clean and prepare vegetables and fruits
- To perform basic food preparation.
- To transport food and equipment between stores and departments
- Ensure delivered food items are correctly stored.
- Some recent, previous experience in a Kitchen, including cleaning / washing-up and basic food preperation
- To be smart and clean in appearance
- To be able to work various shifts and days
- To have a friendly and positive outlook
Please apply now for this Kitchen Porter / Catering Assistant job, which offers an opportunity to work in a beautiful and friendly environment, which supports the Kitchen and Catering outlets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job